Thursday 7 October 2010

Hampstead Heath

Louise and Ben in front of their new country home
Today (Sunday) we took a rainy walk to Hampstead Heath and met up with my dad's friend Sarah, her husband Boaz, and their three kids, Abigail, Isaac, and Ottilie (they have one more child, Eleanor, but she was sick).  We went to a museum (Kenwood House) and saw some paintings.  I drew two sketches from paintings of cows.  Then we had lunch at a cafe.  I got bangers and mash (bangers and mash are sausages with mashed potatoes).  Then we went to their house and had some biscuits and tea.  I got to see Isaac's new pet lizard and we fed it crickets.  I also played a bit with Ottilie's hamster Caramel.

On the Heath  -- Front: Isaac, Ottilie, Isabel; Back Row:  Abigail, Sarah, and Boaz


No comments:

Post a Comment